HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

Next time you win the lottery, you can check out these exclusive lodges.
Attachments
The lodge ranked #1 on the list adjoins the ranch we hunt every year on the East side. Granted our cabin is a bit smaller and we don't have an in house spa but we are hunting the same animals as they frequently hop the fence between the two ranches. To stay for a week and hunt elk and mule deer at Three Forks it will set you back well over $20,000 while we pay $1,500 and we have the entire ranch to ourselves. Plus Three Forks does not have Crusher Tacos on the menu.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
Certainly too rich for my blood. I'm just as happy staying in a camper, much cheaper too.
HuntBuds Prostaff<br /> <br />G5 Prime Alloy 30" DL, 70lbs, BSD Custom Wrist Sling, GT Kinetics, QAD HDX, HHA Optimizer, B-Stinger Stabilizer, G5 Montecs <br /><br />2010 Elite Z28 30" DL, 70lbs, BSD Custom Strings & Wrist Sling, Beman ICS classic hunters 340, QAD HDX, Sword 3rd Axis sight, B-Stinger Stabilizer, G5 Montecs
Bill Costin said...

The lodge ranked #1 on the list adjoins the ranch we hunt every year on the East side. Granted our cabin is a bit smaller and we don't have an in house spa but we are hunting the same animals as they frequently hop the fence between the two ranches. To stay for a week and hunt elk and mule deer at Three Forks will set you back well over $20,000 while we pay $1,500 and we have the entire ranch to ourselves. Plus Three Forks does not Crusher Tacos on the menu.

Is the additional $18500 worth not having to have your stomach pumped from the excess jalapeno's you keep complaining about. Smile

I would opt for the $1500 and use some of the extra to bring a few "less" peppered food items. Smile

Although is there is room and electrical, I could bring my camper for Scott and I to use.
Jim Ward

Archery - Mathews Z-7 bow and Martin Rytera Alien X, Carbon Express , Octane Stabilizer, Crimson Talon , Spott Hogg sight & IQ Retina Lock Ultra Lite.

BSD Bow String Depot Pro Staff
Hips Archery Target Pro Staff
glteach said...

Is the additional $18500 worth not having to have your stomach pumped from the excess jalapeno's you keep complaining about. Smile
I would opt for the $1500 and use some of the extra to bring a few "less" peppered food items. Smile
Although is there is room and electrical, I could bring my camper for Scott and I to use.

I guess I should fess up, I like jalapenos as much as he does and we get a kick out of our guests at camp when they taste our cooking. We would love to have you two join us on our annual trip and it wouldn't be the first time we had to make two versions of a meal, one for us and one for those that don't possess an iron gut.

We are debating whether or not to return next year on our elk hunt. Although it is a great place and there is nothing out there that can compete with the number and quality of animals for $1500 we might try something different next year like a bear hunt. We also have 7 or so years of preference points in a hard to draw unit in Wyoming and we should be guaranteed tags. We just have not wanted to lose our Colorado place and once we give it up we will never get it back.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
Scott and Jim u guys up for an Elk hunt. Every year we have had shots and seen animals but Hunter error usually takes place . The mule deer are magnificent trophys and the elk r respectable size . Being in good shape enhances the hunt greatly . For the pepper talk I do eat my share and everyone else's.. I'm a pure white man and not sure how I got hooked but I am . I do think of others when preparing most of the time .
CRUSHER said...

Scott and Jim u guys up for an Elk hunt. Every year we have had shots and seen animals but Hunter error usually takes place . The mule deer are magnificent trophys and the elk r respectable size . Being in good shape enhances the hunt greatly . For the pepper talk I do eat my share and everyone else's.. I'm a pure white man and not sure how I got hooked but I am . I do think of others when preparing most of the time .

Bull! I'm the one who removes the seeds!
Yep seed remover them seeds r the best part