HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

Shootin clays is great fun for the family.Gives kids a great experience ! I have taken people who have never shot a gun and I can't stop them from callin. They want more more Take some one new and let them try Great time for all
Yes it is fun even if you cant hit crap like me.
sloppy joe said...

Yes it is fun even if you cant hit crap like me.

Well myself im not to good my brother hits them with a pistol as fast as u can get them up 10
CRUSHER said...

Well myself im not to good my brother hits them with a pistol as fast as u can get them up 10

My Uncle and Grandfather was like that but it does not run in the family.
I have never done it. Always sounded cool
Bow String Depot We Build Strings and Slings!! Check us out @ bowstringdepot.com

well put it on the bucket list HUTCH

I've never done it either but I think I would like to try..I dont know of a place around me that has the equip or if there is a club..I bet if I started looking that I could find a place
Patience and Perseverance are qualities that are best practiced rather than preached
Love shooting clays as often as possible during the offseason. It can be enjoyed by avid shooters and beginners alike. I have shot approx. 1000 rds(shells) so far this year. Been making a change in my shooting style which has frustrated me as I am not breaking as many as I would like but in the long run I know it will improve my shooting. The last couple times out I feel like I am starting to get "comfortable" and my break numbers have gone up and are close to what I am accustomed to.