HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

Any Stoeger owners out there. I've got a 12 ga Uplander that I love to go on dove shoots with.
Bear Super Grizzley 55# , Mossberg 835 12ga
Investarms .50 Hawken, Stoeger Uplander >The only failure that is disgraceful is the failure to try.
I have a 20 ga Uplander the gun shoots great.Sometimes on the right bbl the fireing pin dont hit hard enuff to make the shell go off.Need to take it to someone but I have about quit bird hunting do to the lack of birds.So it does not get shot much.
What brand shells are you shooting? Mine likes Estate and Winchester especially.
Bear Super Grizzley 55# , Mossberg 835 12ga
Investarms .50 Hawken, Stoeger Uplander >The only failure that is disgraceful is the failure to try.
[quote=148]
What brand shells are you shooting? Mine likes Estate and Winchester especially.
[
Winchester mostly but it does it with Rem shells to
My oldest nephew has both an Uplander 20 ga and an Uplander combo 20/28 ga. Both nice SxSs
"skin that one, and I'll get ya another"
I had a M2000 Turkey. It was a fantastic gun, used it for ducks, dove, and turkey. I took it apart to clean it and couldn't get it to eject shells after that. I did some horse trading with a man and told him I was pretty sure it was something stupid that is done. I also told him if it was an expensive cost to get it fixed I'd void the trade or pay the coat for him.

I got a text about 4 days after the trade that said, "Gun shoots great, the jokes on you." I guess it really was a simple fix. It was a duck killing machine!
"There is nothing more deadly than one well aimed shot." Carlos Norman Hathcock II GYSGT USMC (RET) Hoyt Carbon Element 70# 30" Draw Axel Single Pin, QAD Ultra Rest, Black Eagle Carnivor Customs, Slick Trick 100gr Mags Browning A Bolt .280 Swarovski Z3, Lew's Reels, TFO Rods, 6th Sense Custom Lures, Stanley Jigs, Hale Lure Co, Costa Del Mar Sunglasses