HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

Ok so I know it's been a really long time since I have been on here for anything... but I need my prayer warriors please... my grandma is in the hospital with MRSA... she had knee surgery a couple weeks ago and was put into a continuous care home for therapy... she got the MRSA from there... she is now back in the hospital with it and has to have surgery again to help remove it... I just pray things go well for her and the Drs... my uncle is not very happy about any of this... thank you.
I'm very sorry to hear that BHD. prayers sent.
We will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Prayers for you and family
Praying!

Ok so I know it's been a really long time since I have been on here for anything... but I need my prayer warriors please... my grandma is in the hospital with MRSA... she had knee surgery a couple weeks ago and was put into a continuous care home for therapy... she got the MRSA from there... she is now back in the hospital with it and has to have surgery again to help remove it... I just pray things go well for her and the Drs... my uncle is not very happy about any of this... thank you.
Jim Ward

Archery - Mathews Z-7 bow and Martin Rytera Alien X, Carbon Express , Octane Stabilizer, Crimson Talon , Spott Hogg sight & IQ Retina Lock Ultra Lite.

BSD Bow String Depot Pro Staff
Hips Archery Target Pro Staff
Praying for Grandma
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
Sending prayers to you and your Grandma.
HuntBuds Prostaff<br /> <br />G5 Prime Alloy 30" DL, 70lbs, BSD Custom Wrist Sling, GT Kinetics, QAD HDX, HHA Optimizer, B-Stinger Stabilizer, G5 Montecs <br /><br />2010 Elite Z28 30" DL, 70lbs, BSD Custom Strings & Wrist Sling, Beman ICS classic hunters 340, QAD HDX, Sword 3rd Axis sight, B-Stinger Stabilizer, G5 Montecs
Update on grandma... they have the MRSA contained and healing finally... hope I can go see her soon... now I have more prayers that are needed as well... i just found out the only pap I have left also is having surgery on Aug 11th to have part of his colon removed because he has cancer... if it's not one things it's another... I don't know how much more I can take.
It can be hard to take. I Know. The Good Lord will never gives us more than we can stand. Do what you can and leave the rest to Him! We are here for you and Penn Trapper. You and your family are in our prayers.
Thank you everyone for the prayers and kind words it's just been a trying few weeks