HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

AlanK has is once again hosting (2) veteran's at his 4K Ranch near Abilene, TX for some awesome hog hunting! This year's hunt will take place from noon on May 26th through noon on May 28th. We will be holding a live random drawing on May 5th to pick to (2) winners! This is open to all veterans! Please check your schedule and make sure you can attend if your name as drawn before signing up. To sign up simply click on "New Reply" and state your name, military branch and years served. Feel free to ask any questions and Alan or myself will be happy to help. Thank you to all of our veterans and good luck!!!
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
Attention all vets!
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
Jeff Christenberry
Jeff Christenberry
Adam Mckitrick
US ARMY
2004 -2015
John Schilinski
US Army
Vietnam 71/72
Adam maybe we will get lucky and be drawn together
Mitchell friedman
Army 1987-2012
Jarrod Ramsey
Army
2001-2009
Brandon Puckett
Air Force
1998-2014
Teresa Johnston to enter the hunt
   likes this.
Teresa Johnston
US ARMY
20 years
Elizabeth Reynolds
Navy
2007-2013
Geza Horvath
Sergeant, U.S. Army Retired
17 years
We just held the live random drawing and the two winners are MITCHELL FRIEDMAN and GEZA HORVATH.

Congrats!!! If you are one of the winners please send me a PM before 5/10/17 confirming you can make it. If you did not win don't throw in the towel until I have both confirmations otherwise I will draw again to fill the spots.

Thanks to everyone that signed up and thank you for your service!
Congratulations to the winner's!
Congratulations to the winners, Mitchel and Geza. I also want to thank every Veteran for the service and time they gave to our country.
Bill thank you for doing this for me. I appreciate the time and effort you have put in to make Hunt Buds what it is!
Excellent. Looking forward to it. Thanks!!