HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

So, what're the hunting lease rigs? Who hates what? I mean, who wants what to run? Well, I guess what do you TRY to drive around the lease/ranch/farm? Crusher, you remember to turn your key on?
Topics: Vehicles
These are the best "Hunting Rigs" I have found I just wish we would have traded in the ATVs, trucks and Jeeps years ago.

"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
That's prolly what's best... no gas, no oil, no keys to turn on... not sure how they'd work in my country... you get a lot of flats?
I put Berryman's TiRSeal in my 4 wheeler and my electric buggy. They guarantee it to seal a 1/4" hole. Never had one that big, but PLENTY of mesquite thorns. (and it works)
Those do look very sweet!! How quiet r they?? And Bill if ya trade your atv for one of those how will you pull your deer out.... hmmmm LOL Wink
   likes this.
Alan, I use Genseal or Amerseal. And no more 6ply tires!! Even the shinery makes holes in those!! I do know I had some Slime in one, and it ate my aluminum wheel up!!
   likes this.
magnum said...

Those do look very sweet!! How quiet r they?? And Bill if ya trade your atv for one of those how will you pull your deer out.... hmmmm LOL Wink

They are silent! The first morning I used it I was cruising down a trail and came around a corner and almost ran over a bedded hog. I slammed on the brakes and he jumped and ran away otherwise I would have ran him over. Now instead of riding a loud ATV and parking 500 yards away and walking in I just ride right to my stand and hide it in the bushes 20 yards away. We still keep ATVs at camp to haul out the critters.

They work great offroad and zip right up hills. They will run a little over 20mph and go about 30 miles on a charge and more if you also pedal a little.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
hhhuntitall said...

That's prolly what's best... no gas, no oil, no keys to turn on... not sure how they'd work in my country... you get a lot of flats?

The tires are pretty tough and I made it all season with no flats until last month I took it shed hunting and rode through a huge patch of locust trees. It made it a long ways before going flat. When I fixed the tire I pulled 11 big thorns out of it. We added a puncture resistant liner in them now so they should stand up to most anything.