HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

Nobody loves a cool game camera picture more than me. I just checked the game camera down by the Critter Cam and I got a pic of something pretty cool. Guess which one of the following:

A) Lightning striking a tree
B) A doe standing up and punching a hog
C) A three legged German Shepherd carrying a piglet in his mouth
D) An antler falling off a buck in mid air.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
   likes this.
My guess is "D" - that would be my number one cool out of your list - followed by the lightening striking tree then a dead/dying piglet in dog mouth and the last (most unlikely) doe punching hog.
Jim Ward

Archery - Mathews Z-7 bow and Martin Rytera Alien X, Carbon Express , Octane Stabilizer, Crimson Talon , Spott Hogg sight & IQ Retina Lock Ultra Lite.

BSD Bow String Depot Pro Staff
Hips Archery Target Pro Staff
it can't be D cuz ya need bucks around for that to happen. lol
My guess would be B a doe standing up and punching a hog.
I would guess A or D. If the pic is old enough, it could be an antler coming off
"Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." Dr Seuss - Mathews DXT, Carbon Express Maxima Blue Streak, NAP Killzone & Executioner broadheads, NAP stabilizer, QAD Ultrarest, True Fire release.
D
Sorry but everyone is WRONG!

"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
  and  like this.
That dog runs a cool second to Dan. That is one of Heck of a trailcam very unusual pic.i hope that Shepard stays on your side of town.
Three legs, half a tail and a collar. I hope he leaves the turkeys, Bo and Kobe alone.
that is bizarre. not many people have a pic like that!
"Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." Dr Seuss - Mathews DXT, Carbon Express Maxima Blue Streak, NAP Killzone & Executioner broadheads, NAP stabilizer, QAD Ultrarest, True Fire release.
A three legged dog bringing home the bacon!!! Now I do believe I've seen almost everything.... aaaand my second thought is "I wonder if he's neutered?".... I know where some good pig dogs are... they're not very bright, they could use some IQ in the bloodlines....
Hmmmm, a late April fools prank? I smell photo shop.
typically8 said...

Hmmmm, a late April fools prank? I smell photo shop.

I wish I was that talented. This was the real deal.