HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

I know, I know, we're not made of money.... but found this this morning looking for something else, and thought I'd share... Might be interesting to someone... Oklahoma deer leases

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/5682541193.html
Since I already have a place in OK and will have an out of state license I am tempted 47 but I also have a wife that is great at squashing my temptations.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
That's a really good area, if it hasn't been over hunted. And not as expensive as anything around here. I dunno, just thought it might interest someone... I'd be curious how good the mule deer are... 30
I've hunted up in the area a few times and had a buddy that guided on a few hundred thousand acres in the counties just north of there. Not many mule deer at all but there is normally a few in that part of the state taken each year. I did see a few doe one time but they are off limits here. To me those prices seem a little steep but I guess that is what the going rate is these days. Most of the land in that area that has an active creek or river will pull in the deer thought.

I have seen a good mule deer buck in roger mills co one time but I was hunting public and as usual it was about 1/2 mile out on private.
Elite E32
Excalibur Matrix 380
Remington 700 7mag
Remington 710 .243
T/C Omega .50
Mossberg 835

Hunt Hard, Fish Long, Thank the Lord!