HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

Guess who's birthday is this week?
Attachments
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
Let me guess......Yours Smile
Bow String Depot we build custom strings and slings! <br /><br />Wake up and smell the decaf mocha latte SHOOTING IS FOR GIRLS!
Hmmmm... Let me see...is it the guy that looks up at an ant, has a mirror on his head, and shot a runt deer last season?? Am I close?1922

A.S
Hunting Bow: 2011 Martin Firecat 400
Backup: 2007 Martin Jaguar
Bow String Depot Staff Shooter
PS I want one!30

A.S
Hunting Bow: 2011 Martin Firecat 400
Backup: 2007 Martin Jaguar
Bow String Depot Staff Shooter
It's nice!!! but for me as a gun shooter. I think having two different magnification on one scope would be too much. I just think it would be a distraction and miss your target.. shot gun with buck shot would do a yote very nicely at close range☺
I see the purpose, but it's the same with a variable power scope.... I'm not sold on it. Makes me think of an ACOG with a magnifier....
   likes this.
magnum said...

It's nice!!! but for me as a gun shooter. I think having two different magnification on one scope would be too much. I just think it would be a distraction and miss your target.. shot gun with buck shot would do a yote very nicely at close range☺

You may be right Magnum. Those overweight Canadian bucks that can barely move are pretty easy targets and may not require a fancy get up like this but down here in the land of the swine a red dot is a must for a running packs of piggies but when one hangs up 200 yards out that 6x magnification would be nice.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
true true.. but you should come up here and try and shoot one of our powerful, huge, massive bucks that are on the run... lolol. . I do see your point about the piggies. you did change my mind about that rifle scope. a red dot would be a quick way to aim at those hogs. It would also be better then bringing two guns. ( rifle&shotgun). I do like it for a hog rifle but I still wouldn't put it on my deer or elk rifle. Wink just say'in lololol
Agreed. I was thinking AR only and one of these might soon be found on my AR10
that would be a sweet combo. If your wife buys that for your birthday, I will send you my wifes number so that your wife can try to convince my wife that I need more hunting toys... LOLOL Wink