HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

I just wanted to share some pics of my DPMS Oracle, 5.56. I switched out the furniture mostly with Magpul products. The Handguard, Vertical grip and collapsible stock are Magpul. The rubber pistol grip is the ATI Scorpion. My optics are the Vortex Strike Fire 2 with the Vortex 3x Magnifier. I love this optics setup. Clear glass and easy to set up. The red dot can be switch between red or green. I'm glad that I didn't go with just the red dot. After some test shots, I found out that I group better with the green dot.

Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
More pics,
Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
Nice looking AR. I have a DPMS also and really like it. Zombies beware!
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
Thanks. She shoots great with the red dot.
My new Plano Tactical case arrived. Now she fits all snugly and cozy.