HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

well this looked like the best place to post this. If its in the wrong place just let me know. for the 2016/2017 hunting season I am looking at taking my wife or oldest son on a meat hunt for deer. don't care about hunting bucks just want to fill the freezer. does anyone know of a place that wont break the bank. and give my wife or son many chances to harvest their first deer
Live from GOD'S country.
It might help if we knew your location and how far you will travel. Good luck!
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
im from Louisiana and ill drive pretty much anywhere as long as I can fill the freezers with deer meat
Live from GOD'S country.
Rebel - Illinois is probably not the place for non-resident deer hunting to fill the freezer for reasonable price. While the doe tags aren't too bad - the non-resident license isn't chicken feed.

My limited knowledge - Alabama might be a possible. Their non-resident fees aren't terrible and they have some fun (doe a day) limits for doe. So filling the freezer is a possibility in the right area.

I also believe Arkansas has pretty reasonable non-resident rates and decent harvest numbers.

Course I don't know of places to hunt but know that much at least. Smile
Jim Ward

Archery - Mathews Z-7 bow and Martin Rytera Alien X, Carbon Express , Octane Stabilizer, Crimson Talon , Spott Hogg sight & IQ Retina Lock Ultra Lite.

BSD Bow String Depot Pro Staff
Hips Archery Target Pro Staff
ok heres some more information. a good deer lease in my area runs around $1000 a year plus I spend about 700 to 800 on corn plus fuel driving back and forth 4 hours one way every time I get a chance. if I could spend 2000 or less for the 2 of use to hunt which includes license fees I am coming out ahead
Live from GOD'S country.