HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

I would like to invite everyone to attend the Baylor County Youth Trap Club annual fundraiser for an evening of clay bird shooting and good food. The event will be located west of Seymour Texas off highway 82. Turn North on cr 109 and follow signs. The shoot will be the first Saturday in September starting at 5pm. Cost will be 10$ per round of trap with the winner taking 20$ from each round. There will also be "wolf chase" competitions and a donated bbq meal. Donations will be accepted and will go towards the youth that shoot at our range. We have youth that shoot from four different counties at out range. One thing that is special about our club is that we provide all the shells, clay pigeons and shotguns for our youth. They just have to show up to shoot. Please come out and support our youth and the sport of trap shooting. If you have any questions please shoot me an email.

Baylor County Youth Trap Shooting Club

Seymour Texas
Sounds like a great event! Anything that helps get the youngsters outdoors and introduces them to hunting, fishing and shooting sports is a good deal in my books. That is a pretty good drive for me so I doubt I will be able to attend but I wish you the best of luck. Be sure and let us know how it goes and post some pics!
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
   likes this.
Too far out to know where I'll be, but I'll mark it on my calendar.... If I'm that way, I'll come by. I'll be shipping calves, prolly, but if I'm at Rule or Stamford, I might can make it...
Great way to get the kids involved, wish I were close enough to make it. Providing everything the kids need to shoot is awesome, no excuses, all they have to do is get there. I bet this program is pretty popular in that neck of the woods. Good luck and post pics please.
Bow Hunter and Hunter Ed. Instructor. God, Family, the Great Outdoors