HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

On the phone app when I'm viewing comments or even my own posts, if they're wordy (mine usually are) there will be a notation at the end for a continuation (...) but I don't see or haven't found a way to view the remainder of the message. Is this pretty much telling me to get my computer fixed to read the rest, or is there a way to view it?
"There is nothing more deadly than one well aimed shot." Carlos Norman Hathcock II GYSGT USMC (RET) Hoyt Carbon Element 70# 30" Draw Axel Single Pin, QAD Ultra Rest, Black Eagle Carnivor Customs, Slick Trick 100gr Mags Browning A Bolt .280 Swarovski Z3, Lew's Reels, TFO Rods, 6th Sense Custom Lures, Stanley Jigs, Hale Lure Co, Costa Del Mar Sunglasses
That is an issue with the site not just the app. I have not been able to find the setting to adjust it if it even exists. The status update only gives you so much space to say your piece then it cuts you off. If you are feeling wordy then I suggest using a forum post where you can talk as long as you want.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
   likes this.
Bill Costin said...

That is an issue with the site not just the app. I have not been able to find the setting to adjust it if it even exists. The status update only gives you so much space to say your piece then it cuts you off. If you are feeling wordy then I suggest using a forum post where you can talk as long as you want.

Got it. There's been about 61 gozillion times that I thought the site was broken and a simple text to you fixed it. I'll start using petroglyphics from now on :D
"There is nothing more deadly than one well aimed shot." Carlos Norman Hathcock II GYSGT USMC (RET) Hoyt Carbon Element 70# 30" Draw Axel Single Pin, QAD Ultra Rest, Black Eagle Carnivor Customs, Slick Trick 100gr Mags Browning A Bolt .280 Swarovski Z3, Lew's Reels, TFO Rods, 6th Sense Custom Lures, Stanley Jigs, Hale Lure Co, Costa Del Mar Sunglasses
you should be able to click the ellipsis the ... or the post itself to view the whole post it is truncated on mobile to save bandwidth

also when reporting issues it is helpful to state what PHONE and what browser on that phone or tablet

if the issue is seen on a Desktop or laptop same thing what Kind of PC running what OS and what Browser you were using otherwise it is near impossible to track down the issue the more you help me the better able I am to help you
I'm seeing the same problem with the truncating, even when viewing the whole thread, using my IPhone 5s.... I can't find how to extend the thread to read the rest, without opening in Safari... Works correctly there. Not a huge deal, just mildly irritating... Mostly, it's a decent APP, better than most, IMO
   likes this.
What app do you speak of? I would love to be able to log in from my phone...I have been using my laptop to read, leave comment or make new thread on here...Thanks in advance
"Cowboy up and Carpe Diem" New Breed Archery, Eclipse and Blade @ 52# 31" VaporTrail Pro-V, Shrewd Stab, Tight spot quiver, HHA Kingpin TE sight, Magnus Broadhead- Black Hornet Ser-Razor, Black Eagle Arrows, Carnivore

What app do you speak of? I would love to be able to log in from my phone...I have been using my laptop to read, leave comment or make new thread on here...Thanks in advance

Depends on the phone you have which you didnt state but you an either go to the Apple App store and search HuntBuds or to the Google Play store and Search HuntBuds download install and then run and login

Hope this helps