HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

1] spring storms can bring spring flowers or it can also fly debris 30 miles and drop it like rain drops in your yard.

2] when you see your neighbor wearing a bicycle helmet in the house and it reminds you to secure the lawn furniture.

3] feel free to add your southern experience
Patience and Perseverance are qualities that are best practiced rather than preached
...you see a dad walking his daughter to school - because they are in the same grade.
Jim Ward

Archery - Mathews Z-7 bow and Martin Rytera Alien X, Carbon Express , Octane Stabilizer, Crimson Talon , Spott Hogg sight & IQ Retina Lock Ultra Lite.

BSD Bow String Depot Pro Staff
Hips Archery Target Pro Staff
You know you're in the south when....

Teachers cannot teach spelling using phonics.

"Mah ol man got rested after hitting the coppar. He been dranken in the bar en got all soused. Ended up walkin home bar neked and swung cause he thought he was being grabbed by a bar neer the woods."
Jim Ward

Archery - Mathews Z-7 bow and Martin Rytera Alien X, Carbon Express , Octane Stabilizer, Crimson Talon , Spott Hogg sight & IQ Retina Lock Ultra Lite.

BSD Bow String Depot Pro Staff
Hips Archery Target Pro Staff
  and  like this.
When all your neighbors are from New
York. ( no offense- kinda.) Smile
BIG L<br />ZOMAC PRO STAFF<br />Mathews Mission Ballistic<br />100 G grim reapers
When most of your stories start with " So I said hold muh beer, watch this"
I have never been relieved of my duty to defend the constitution of these United States of America, with up to and including my life
Burt Gummer is my Hero
"Enjoy getting old, not all of us get to do it." Eric (Pard) Wroe, 5/73-12/13
You gotta check for gators before you use the swimmin pool
I have never been relieved of my duty to defend the constitution of these United States of America, with up to and including my life
Burt Gummer is my Hero
"Enjoy getting old, not all of us get to do it." Eric (Pard) Wroe, 5/73-12/13
.....you make the comment, "Someone outto shoot that thing!"... and all you hear for the next 15-20 seconds is repeated gunfire..... 98