HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

Lincoln county, Washington state.
Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
Pierce County, Washington
Lane County Oregon
Martin Cougar Elite X riged Nitros B cam<br />Darton Fury Recurve<br />And the ole Jennings doe master<br /> Its All fun and games, till you get that big boy on the ground. Now its time to get to Work
Lane County Oregon. Must be an echo in here.
"skin that one, and I'll get ya another"
We lived in Salem Oregon for a few years when I was a young lad. If I were to move back to Oregon...it would probably be the Bend Area. My wife and I love that area.
Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
Double_S said...

We lived in Salem Oregon for a few years when I was a young lad. If I were to move back to Oregon...it would probably be the Bend Area. My wife and I love that area.

youd be right at home with the mulies
Martin Cougar Elite X riged Nitros B cam<br />Darton Fury Recurve<br />And the ole Jennings doe master<br /> Its All fun and games, till you get that big boy on the ground. Now its time to get to Work
Double_S said...

bend is getting very very spendy to live in.celebs have been buying up land and it is getting to be the hot spot of oregon.me i will stick with washington county right next to the mountains and oceans.......that and it is cheep.lol
KIDNAP ... er um Kitsap county, Wa , yeah come on vacation .. leave on parole
mudpig, I'm up above Stokes on 16, you from here?
I have never been relieved of my duty to defend the constitution of these United States of America, with up to and including my life
Burt Gummer is my Hero
"Enjoy getting old, not all of us get to do it." Eric (Pard) Wroe, 5/73-12/13
   likes this.
macflash said...

KIDNAP ... er um Kitsap county, Wa , yeah come on vacation .. leave on parole
mudpig, I'm up above Stokes on 16, you from here?

I grew up in the Wheeler county area of Oregon (North Central). Joined the military and been stationed out at Ft. Lewis...then McChord Air Base....and now the renamed Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
mudpig said...

I grew up in the Wheeler county area of Oregon (North Central). Joined the military and been stationed out at Ft. Lewis...then McChord Air Base....and now the renamed Joint Base Lewis-McChord.

Ahh yes I helped build ... put together ... stack together, the new barracks on striker behind the chapel.
If my hunt partner gets home from Cali. we'll be heading for Wynoochee area, though we may stake out his neck o the woods in Montesano this year.
I have never been relieved of my duty to defend the constitution of these United States of America, with up to and including my life
Burt Gummer is my Hero
Newby from Ckackamas County Oregon...in the shadow of Mt Hood. 92
"stickbows, putting the arch back in archery!"
OregonTK said...

Newby from Ckackamas County Oregon...in the shadow of Mt Hood. 92

Hey Cool !! I have a friend I went to school with down there !! Well .. your closer than I am, and Gravedigger, Is in that area
Burt Gummer is my Hero
   likes this.
I am in Pierce county
Just because I look like a city girl, doesn't mean I don’t know how to handle a gun!