HuntBuds Connecting Hunters, Fishermen and Outdoor Enthusiasts.

I have need a new 3d buck for some time so went to the piggy bank and got a new glendale buck
Sweet! I have always wanted one.
"If I am not hunting or fishing I am probably somewhere talking about hunting or fishing"
good choice. seals up fast. only thing i dont like is how the legs attach.
Nice target.

Three years ago, I made a decision. I went to one of the ASA Pro-Am archery tournaments and bought two targets. The targets are new for each tournament and there is a company that sells the used ones later. So I bought a large fallow deer and a warthog target (also new scoring zone inserts). Got a real good deal. I am thinking of saving up and getting a couple more next year. Maybe a whitetail buck/doe feeding and head up. Eventually would like to have about 10 targets so I can set up a little shooting course for myself and a few friends during early summers.
Jim Ward

Archery - Mathews Z-7 bow and Martin Rytera Alien X, Carbon Express , Octane Stabilizer, Crimson Talon , Spott Hogg sight & IQ Retina Lock Ultra Lite.

BSD Bow String Depot Pro Staff
Hips Archery Target Pro Staff
I ran across this today good price and free shipping
Attachments
typically8 said...

good choice. seals up fast. only thing i dont like is how the legs attach.

I tapped them in with a hammer and put a long screw though them much better
well it has been almost a year and it see holding up really well
   likes this.
still going strong, money well spent
TEN RING said...

still going strong, money well spent

I'm Looking to replace an rineheart broad head buck that my daughter and i have shot the snot out of. Do you bealive the Glendale is better quality or at least equal?
   likes this.
dlane said...

I'm Looking to replace an rineheart broad head buck that my daughter and i have shot the snot out of. Do you bealive the Glendale is better quality or at least equal?

It's the longest I had a deer's vitals hold up hands down the best I have owned
   likes this.
TEN RING said...

It's the longest I had a deer's vitals hold up hands down the best I have owned

May give one a shot. Are you going to sell them in the future?
   likes this.
dlane said...

May give one a shot. Are you going to sell them in the future?

Not any time soon, still working getting more products in the store
   likes this.

last good side
I am glad to know that I am not the only one who is expecting my 3D target to jump the string. Lol.
typically8 said...

I am glad to know that I am not the only one who is expecting my 3D target to jump the string. Lol.

aim low just in case

After over two years time for a replacement vital